Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back to reality

My last great day of vacation.  Monday is back to work.  Ughhhh  
Mother's Day was great.  Having the boys at the house was great.  I picked them both up from their prospective homes and ran them out to my place.  We all played video games for a while and then we just relaxed.  Allen adjusted my flat screen TV and now I can see it all the time I am watching it.  He uped one of the settings and the picture is much brighter.  Yeaaah Allen.  On the way home we stopped at Culvers.  Food is always good there.
Stitching --- I have started on my Lizzie Kate Exchange piece but no pics till my partner gets it.
Reading --- I have gotten half way through Eclipse and I have checked out Breaking Dawn to immediately move on to the 4th installment of the Twilight Series.
School  --- Started reading in the Chemistry again.  Little bit everyday.  Feels good to be working on it.
Work --- It is Nursing Home Week.  Today is Red, White, and Blue day.  All week different days - different themes.  This is fun.
Hope your week is going well.  Take care

No comments: